- Assorted Tips
- Business Insider’s Video on Things to Avoid Adding to a Resume
- Bustle’s Opinion on What Skills You May Have as a Book-Lover
- Resume Tips from The Huffington Post
- Resume Tips from HarperCollins to Secure an Entry-Level Publishing Position
- Some Details Worth Removing From Your Resume
- The Wall Street Journal’s Tips On How to Build Rapport During an Interview
- The New York Times On What to Do When You Have Had an Interview, But No Call Back
Tips and References
- Social Habits of Successful People
- Job/Volunteer/Related Positions Posts from The New York Public Library
Additional Pace University Tools
Offering assistance and resources exclusive to Pace University students, The Pace Career Services Department boasts a team of counselors dedicated to advising and working with students to aid them in building their networking connections, search for jobs and internships, and help them apply and secure professional positions.
Covering everything from custom resume and cover letter critiques to interview skill-building and recruiting sessions, the Career Services is available to meet in-person or over email.