With final season around the corner, your schedule may be getting tighter. Make the most of your downtime on the train, plane or wherever your busy day takes you, to update your ePortfolio! After hearing about our recent employer research, you will be happy you did. Follow these easy steps for the iPad and iPhone below.
Questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Editing on the iPad:
- Step 1: Log in to ePortfolio
- Step 2: Exit Safari, and go to “Settings”
- Step 4: Exit Settings
- Step 5: Go back to Safari
- Step 6: When you are back onto ePortfolio click “edit this page”
- Step 7: There will be radio buttons that allow you to click and then click an empty bar to place it in that area
- Step 8: For editing, just click “Edit” or if you would like to move any section, use the arrow keys located right next to the heading of each section
While you do not have all of the editing options on the iPad that you would on a laptop or computer, these steps make it possible to upload your files to your profile page.
Uploading Images From The iPhone
Did you just snap a great photo from your iPhone that would look great on one of your pages? Waste no time in getting it up there with PortfolioUP- a free application to upload images. Images are loaded directly from the smart phone to the “My Files” section of your ePortfolio.
Be sure to have your iPhone updated to iOS 4.3 before you download the application.
- Step 1: Download “PortfolioUP” from your device’s app store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/portfolioup!/id398444044
- Step 2: Go to “authentication settings” to add details like your Mahara URL, username, and password. Click “save” (you will only need to do this one time)
- Step 3: Take a photo, or choose one from the images on the phone
- Step 4: Review the photo in preview
- Step 5: Input image title and description
- Step 6: Click upload
- Step 7: Click OK
- Step 8: Now acquire another image!
By Samantha Egan