Taylor & Francis Group is a global publisher of 2,300 academic journals and 3,000 new books per year, covering the breadth of humanities, social sciences, hard sciences and recently added clinical medical content. Our journals program is headquartered in Oxford, U.K. and Philadelphia, PA. Taylor & Francis is part of the Informa Group, a global information provider for the academic, professional and commercial markets.
Journal Sales Administrator
The Journals Sales Department of Taylor & Francis Group Publishers has an opening for a Journal Sales Administrator. This position supports all aspects of the North American library sales team, specifically the Northeastern Region, and is responsible for the following tasks:
- Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing other duties as assigned
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
- Conduct customer subscription research and analysis activities with sales team and build interpretive reports based on the data
- Create and build customer communication including quotes and reports
- Trouble shoot and resolve customer claim issues relating to access to online content
- Arrange meetings and manage and maintain executive schedule
- Work with the US sales team to meet division revenue objectives and other duties as assigned by management.
- Advanced fluency and proficiency in (Excel), knowledge of CRM software and the ability to quickly adapt to new applications as required;
- Strong organization and project management skills with the demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously;
- Keen attention to detail with the ability to proactively identify and address problems;
- Previous administrative support or customer service, processing, and support experience required
- Successful candidate will be highly organized, professional and confident.
- The location of this position is in Philadelphia, PA, so applicants must be willing and able to accommodate this. Work from home/remote based employment is not available.
Industry – Academic Publishing
Full time – two to five years’ experience – degree preferred not required
Students interested in this job must apply through the HR system at this link. For more insight into Taylor & Francis Group, please visit their main site at taylorandfrancis.com.