The Wilson Center has posted its Summer 2014 internships on the Career Services eRecruiting website! The internships are paid, and students will work with nonprofit institutions.
- Once logged into eRecruiting, students should select “co-op” and then search “Wilson Center,” the list of internships will pop up.
- There are varied and substantive opportunities at 15 distinct innovative non-profits/social enterprises.
- These summer opportunities are for 8 weeks/35 hours a week, for a total of 280 hours @ $15/hour, = $4,200.
- All applications are through eRecruiting. Applications will be reviewed by the host organizations on a rolling basis, and until the end of April.
- All students (international, undergrads, grads, all majors and schools) currently enrolled at Pace and graduating December 2014 or later are eligible to apply.
Find more information about eRecruiting here.