Psychology Today has an excellent opportunity for a few smart and talented advertising/marketing and graphic design interns at our office in NYC. We are a small staff, so you will be a key member of the team. Interns will be required to work 3-5 days per week.
- Interns will be working directly with the Associate Publisher on advertising sales,marketing, webinars, videos and custom publishing projects.
- Assisting our production department with print and online advertising preparation, as well as developing marketing materials.
- Outstanding professionalism and organization are a requirement.
- Should be able to juggle several tasks at once and work autonomously.
Graphic design skills and prior experience in photoshop and indesign are desired.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in publishing, advertising, or graphic design.
Positions are available immediately and are for three or more days a week (full-time preferred), and include a small daily stipend.
– Microsoft Office(Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
To apply, contact Professor Jane Denning @email@example.com