Writer’s House is seeking a Subsidiary Rights Intern. They are a literary agency based in New York City. View their call for interns below:
Subsidiary Rights is a very busy department so we are looking for a candidate who is organized, responsible, takes initiative and who has excellent time-management. Interest in Subsidiary Rights a plus.
Aside from various administrative tasks, the Subsidiary Rights Intern will assist with the following:
- Managing authors copies from foreign publishers and audio publishers
- Maintaining the Foreign Rights library
- Managing book requests from publishers
- Sending large book submissions to foreign agents
- Analyzing royalty statements
- Assisting with trafficking of foreign rights contracts
Please send resumés and cover letters to Caitlin Ellis at email@example.com.