The Women’s National Book Association New York City Presents:
- Digital Books, E-books, Enhanced E-books and Apps – A Panel Discussion
• Peter Costanzo, Director of Digital Content at F+W Media, Inc., www.fwmedia.com
• Andrea Fleck-Nisbet, Digital Publishing Director, Workman Publishing, www.workman.com
• Ami Greko, Senior Vendor Relations Manager, US, Kobo, www.kobo.com
• Evan Ratliff, Editor, The Atavist, www.atavist.net
Writer: Wired, The New Yorker, National Geographic
Author of Lifted, a Kindle Single book, on the top five nonfiction best seller list on Amazon
Bring questions or send your questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Organized and moderated by Susannah Greenberg, Susannah Greenberg Public Relations and Publicity Chair of WNBA-NYC, http://bookbuzz.com
Tuesday, March 29, 2011. 5:30-7:30 PM
Association of American Publishers, 71 Fifth Avenue, 2nd floor, New York, NY 10003
$10 to non-members. You may join at the door or online.
$5 to students with valid ID.
Free to WNBA and AAP members.
RSVP TO: email@example.com
(Use subject line “digital books”)
MEDIA CONTACT: Susannah Greenberg, Phone: 212-208-4629;