Time Inc. is one of the largest branded media companies in the world. The company’s print and digital magazines reach more than 110 million Americans each month, and its websites attract nearly 50 million unique visitors each month. With influential brands such as TIME, PEOPLE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, and REAL SIMPLE, Time Inc. is home to celebrated events and franchises including the FORTUNE 500, TIME 100, PEOPLE’s Most Beautiful and SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’S Sportsman of the Year.
Time Inc. runs a number of summer internship programs that are customized for specific brands and functional areas. All of their internship positions are paid, and the programs run for 9-10 weeks. Internships are available in the functional areas listed below. You will be asked to indicate your brand and functional area preference(s) in your application. Please visit their careers website for more information.
· Advertising Sales – sells print and/or digital ad space/integrated marketing plans to existing and prospective advertisers
· Brand Marketing/Integrated Marketing – ad sales generation through conceptualizing and writing integrated marketing and digital proposals in response to advertiser RFPs, collaborates with sales teams and cross departments to develop “big idea” concepts for advertisers
· Consumer & Business Research – primary and syndicated market research to support ad sales with advertisement effectiveness data and to provide editorial and consumer marketing with actionable insights in order to shape content and set strategy
· Editorial – Editorial/Writing, Photography, and/or Design
· Information Technology – Desktop Support, Internet Operations, Internet Engineering, IT Infrastructure, Systems Engineering, Application Development, Web Development, Database Engineering, Remote Support
· Public Relations – works with media relations, press releases, event planning, and internal communications; creates strategic communication and publicity efforts across print and digital.
To be considered for an interview, you must do ALL of the following:
1. Apply to this job through Pace eRecruiting. For information on working with this system, please read our post on Career Services.
2. Apply on the company’s web site. Once you apply through eRecruiting,
you will be redirected to the company’s job site: www.employersite.com
You will not be considered for this position unless you follow the instructions above.