The Kensington Publishing Corporation has an opening for a Marketing Coordinator.
This role will work directly with the Director of Marketing to coordinate the design, production, and execution of support materials required by our sales force.
The position is responsible for coordinating the production of all sales support materials including, but not limited to, catalogs, monthly new release booklets, brochures and sell sheets; researching title information and transferring to usable sales and marketing materials; Maintain and update monthly marketing grids; Coordinate all materials & presentations for seasonal launch, semi-annual sales meetings and trade shows; Oversee monthly master & bulk kit mailings. Interact with Creative Director, Editors, Sales Manager and Freelance copywriters to ensure the execution of these materials on time and to specification.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a self-starter who is able to prioritize and multi-task a large amount of daily workflow
• Be proficient in all Microsoft office programs, particularly Power Point and Excel
• Coordinate between marketing and sales to obtain elements required for projects
• Be deadline oriented, and see all assigned projects to completion
• Internship/One year of experience in a Publishing, Advertising & Promotion, or Marketing
• Be able to work in a team environment with a variety of departments
• Support the day-to-day activities of the marketing department
• Familiarity with Quark, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign experience a strong plus
Interested candidates should email their resumes to Lesleigh Irish-Underwood at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, Kensington Publishing is looking to fill this position quickly, so the sooner you apply, the higher your chances of being hired!