Show us who you really are for a chance to win!
Submit your ePortfolio to the spring contest!
Who can enter?
All undergraduate and graduate students in good standing with the University
What can you include in your ePortfolio?
Pictures, papers, videos, images, blogs, and anything else that captures your experiences in and outside of Pace University
What must you include in your ePortfolio?
- A reflective statement on your Introduction page in the “Overall Reflections” box. The statement should answer the question “How does your ePortfolio reflect your personal and/or professional growth as you continue your studies at Pace University?” (250-500 words)
- At least three complete ePortfolio pages
What are we looking for?
- Content that reflects your personal and/or professional growth and that is delivered effectively, i.e. all links are active, all videos and photographs download properly, etc.
- Organized, edited and proofread material
- Creativity and originality
Where do you submit? Submit your ePortfolio through http://eportfolio.pace.edu
Deadline: April 22, 2011
Winners receive a $100 gift card to Barnes and Noble and will be recognized at the ePortfolio Student Showcase on May 4th (Pleasantville) or May 5th (NYC) with an ePortfolio Certificate of Excellence!
Questions? Please contact email@example.com