We’re recruiting paid editorial interns for the fall. See below for the requirements, and submit your resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Kodansha Comics Editorial Intern
- Proofreading manga, ads, and other materials prior to publication
- Assisting the production manager or director of publishing with data entry and checking related to production and sales
- Other tasks depending on individual strengths and skills
- Hours are flexible and can be tailored to fit your schedule, up to 14 hours per week.
- Familiarity with manga or comics
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Candidates will be required to pass a brief proofreading test.
- Prior experience as a writer, proofreader, copy editor, or fact checker strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of or interest in the Japanese language is an advantage, but not required.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and/or Illustrator is an advantage, but not required.
Note: After applying through Kodansha, former Pace Publishing graduate Noelle Webster has offered to speak on behalf of any Pace students. Email her at email@example.com