CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS.
Click the link above to read more about two volunteer positions at the WNBA: Blog/Newsletter editor and Treasurer (opening in June 2015).
These positions are available to members of the WNBA only– now is a great time to join up! Be sure to check out the registration page.
If you have any questions concerning these openings or the WNBA in general, contact Jane Denning at email@example.com
New York City Chapter of the Women’s National Book Association is looking to immediately fill the position of Social Media Coordinator. This is a volunteer position, a great resume building opportunity, as well as a wonderful way to give back to the organization. The Social Media Coordinator will:
- Manage Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest pages by posting relevant content to the
- WNBA community
- Track followers and fans for monthly reports to be shared during monthly meetings
- Encourage membership and community engagement through posts
- Promote and attend events, post content on respective events
- Coordinate with blog editor and other WNBA-NYC members for posts and content creation
The New York City Chapter of the Women’s National Book Association is looking to immediately fill the position of Blog Editor. This is a volunteer position, a great resume building opportunity, as well as a wonderful way to give back to the organization. The Blog Editor will .
Assist blog manager with:
- Creating, editing, and proofreading blog posts, including member interviews, event promotion, feature writing, and member news updates
- Researching appropriate topics for blog posts
- Tracking followers using WordPress statistics for monthly reports
- Attending events and writing recaps for the blog
- Coordinating with Social Media manager for posts and content creation
- Promoting member involvement on the blog
If you are interested, please email your resume to Professor Jane Denning at firstname.lastname@example.org.