The Wilson Center Funded Internship Program is now accepting summer internship applications through the end of April.
The Wilson Center for Social Entrepreneurship Funded Internship Program funds up to 15 Pace students each summer to work at local New York nonprofits and social organizations. The goal of the internship program is to offer experiential learning to students interested in working in the nonprofit sector, and to introduce bright, highly-motivated students to nonprofits in need of young talent.
In order to get involved, students must:
• Be currently enrolled at Pace and graduating from Pace University by December 2017 or later
• Have an interest in nonprofit and/or social enterprise sector
• Work full-time for eight weeks between June and September
• Commit to work 35 hours per week: Total award $4,480 ($16/hr)
• Present learning outcomes to peers during the fall 2017 semester
All majors are welcomed to apply. if you are not sure where to start applying, visit the Career Services Handshake portal to see a listing of available internships and descriptions.