Duties will include:
• Plan social media posts on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest; as well as monitor the performance of our company across all social media platforms
• Help edit videos and upload to YouTube
• Draft, review, and post blog entries using WordPress
• Provide help with web maintenance
• Aid in developing weekly email marketing newsletters and promotions
• General office assistance
This internship is ideal for a college student interested in pursuing a career in professional and scholarly publishing. While gaining work experience, the intern will benefit from substantive experience and ongoing learning opportunities and mentoring from our staff.
Length of Internship: January-May, 9am-5pm, 2-3 days per week (days of week flexible and to be agreed upon).
• Current college student or recent graduate
• Self-starter with creativity and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Team-player who can work with others
• Strong interest in marketing and publishing
• Good computer skills, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
Application Due Date:
December 17, 2013
Stipend to be paid
How To Apply For This Internship:
Interested candidates should email their resume with cover letter to Dara Salem, Marketing Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.