Are you an aspiring writer or poet? The Women’s National Book Association is sponsoring its second annual writing contest and the deadline has been extended until December 15th. Below are the guidelines for applying:
- Fiction: 2,500 word limit: Short fiction only
- No memoir or novel excerpts
- Poetry: 3-5 pages of Poetry, 35 lines per page
- Unpublished work only
- Upload work at Submittable with no identifying information
- A separate form will be included for all personal data
- You may submit more than one entry, however, each one must be separately submitted and paid
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Acceptable formats are: Word Document 2007, Word Document 2003 or earlier version, RTF (Rich Text Format)
2013 Entry Fee:
- Women’s National Book Association Members: $15 per entry
- Non-Members: $20 per entry
Submit online here.
Click here for to view the flyer for more information.