This Thursday, October 3rd, from 2:00-5:00 pm, Pace University is holding its Fall Job & Internship Fair at 1 Pace Plaza. There will be over one hundred employers–all searching for qualified candidates. If you are an MS in Publishing student, this is a great opportunity to showcase your excellent publishing skills, as many companies will be looking for candidates with the skills you have. Dress professionally, bring copies of your resume, and be prepared to broadcast your skills! Registration for this event is completely free, and both current students and Pace alumni are welcome.
The following companies are looking for Publishing students:
- CBS Local Digital Media Group (looking for Local Commerce [various roles], Interns [various positions], Account Coordinators, and Ad Operations)
- Crain Communications, Inc. (looking for Reporters, Marketing Interns, and Editorial Interns)
- RosettaBooks (looking for Production Intern and Marketing Intern)
- Starcom MediaVest Group (looking for Assistant Search Analyst, Assistant Planner and Assistant Buyer)
- TheStreet, Inc. (looking for Product Specialist, Product Marketing Associate, Graphic Designer, and Editor)
- TransitTransit News Magazine (looking for Production Assistants and On-Camera Reporters)
- Viacom (looking for Interns)
- ZINGRevolution (looking for Social Media Intern)
Contact Pace University Career Services with any questions/concerns.
Good luck and we hope to see you there!