NYC Book Crawl
Thursday, May 09
The Women’s National Book Association – NYC Chapter (WNBA-NYC) is thrilled to announce their Second Annual NYC Independent Bookstore Crawl. Happening this year on Thursday, May 9, members of the WNBA-NYC will visit some of the Upper East Side’s most successful and enduring bookstores, including the ever-charming Crawford Doyle, the culinary book temple otherwise known as Kitchen Arts & Letters, and the literary mecca of the Upper East Side, The Corner Bookstore.
Members who attend this year’s crawl will not only have the pleasure of browsing the shelves and racks at these locations, but will also be greeted by the store owners and/or managers who will give all crawlers some history on the store and their thoughts on how they have managed to thrive in today’s marketplace, as well as engage in some great book conversation.
The schedule for Thursday, May 9 is as follows:
- 4:45: arrival at Crawford Doyle, 1082 Madison Avenue (@81)
- 5:30 PM: Leave Crawford Doyle by foot, Madison Avenue bus or taxi
- 5:45: arrival at Kitchen Arts and Letters,1435 Lexington Avenue (@94)
- 6:20: leave Kitchen Arts and Letters
- 6:30: arrival at the Corner Bookstore, 1313 Madison Avenue (@93)
- 7:30: Crawl ends