The Pace University English Language Institute is hiring an Information Management Officer (IMO)/Webmaster to assist the ELI Senior Admissions and Student Life Coordinator and ELI Directors. This position is ideal for an M.S. in Publishing student with skills in website and presentation design.
The basic function of the IMO/Webmaster is to provide technical support for all English Language Institute staff members, as requested. The IMO/Webmaster is responsible for maintaining the official ELI website and creating various printed and digital materials for the ELI office. The IMO/Webmaster also creates and updates databases used by the ELI to archive both student and program information.
- High school diploma
- Knowledge of designing and maintaining websites
- Bilingual preferred (Arabic, Spanish, Korean, or Japanese). Should be fluent in English, with good spelling and telephone skills
- Should be familiar with MS Windows programs, especially Access and Excel
- Should be familiar with Adobe products, including Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Must have experience using HTML and Dreamweaver software to create and edit websites
- Prior knowledge of using Oracle Banner program to create and maintain records is preferred
- Expected to maintain friendly working relationships with all Pace University departments
- Expected to provide friendly and efficient customer service to prospective and current ELI students
- Portfolio of previous graphic/publishing/web-design work required for interview
Interested applicants can apply through the Pace Careers website here.