Open Road Integrated Media has an opening for a part-time production editor to work with its managing editorial department to take on quality assurance of backlist titles.
Production editors will assist the managing editorial department in providing quality assurance on proofread digital files and final ebook files. This will include, but is not limited to, finding and correcting all remaining conversion errors and applying consistency to grammar, typography, and style throughout backlist titles across a variety of genres.
This is a fast-paced, high-profile startup; details and deadlines are of the essence.
- Availability on Fridays (other days to be determined) to work from ORIM offices
- Strong attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word and track changes feature
- Ability to meet firm deadlines
- Knowledge of ebooks is a plus