Job Title: Awards Coordinator
Description: New York City-based trade association is seeking an Awards Coordinator to assist with a prestigious business journalism awards program. Network with the business media industry’s best and brightest editors, and gain a firsthand look inside the inner-workings of a successful awards competition.
Timeline: This is a full-time temporary position.
November 7 – February 1 | 9am to 5pm
Skills: Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word, Web-savvy, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. The Awards Coordinator must also be able to work quickly, accurately, and multi-task.
- Enter data
- Track and proof submissions
- Communicate with entrants
- Prepare entries for judging process
- Assist during judging events (live and online)
- Notify finalists of their status
Rate: $10 per hour