Thank You Note- Jennifer Clare

The Publishing Award is an extremely great honor and it means so much to be a recipient. It represents the school’s recognition of my work, my dedication, and most of all my passion for publishing. It is even more meaningful knowing that I am being honored by people who have guided me in my education, watched me as I grew with the program, and supported me in all my endeavors. I want to thank all the Professors and Staff of the Publishing Program, along with Dr. Goldleaf and Dr. Hussey at Pace University Press, for teaching me the in’s and out’s of publishing, giving me valuable hands-on experience, and always pushing me to strive for greatness. I want to extend a special thank you to Professor Raskin for giving me the opportunity to participate in this program and for his constant words of encouragement. I have learned so much from everyone at Pace and look forward to applying all I have learned as I take the first steps towards a fulfilling and successful career at Random House in Digital Marketplace Development.